COVID19 Specific T&C’s;
We at Out The Back, also have clear Terms and Conditions to protect us all; and we clearly have to adapt these to cover this Pandemic to ensure the safety of all.
We will therefore insist that all guests read and accept our additional new conditions in writing, prior to continuing any booking with us. Should these not be acceptable to you or any of your party, you may cancel your holiday at no additional costs, and all money already paid will be refunded. Once you accept these conditions our standard cancellation Policy Conditions will then apply. (These new conditions may also be subject to change as the Pandemic / Government Guidance develops).
• Do Not attend if any person in your party is ill or shows any symptoms
• To ensure that we are able to make Out The Back Covid Safe – access to the property will be from 17:00, and we request you leave by 09:00 on the day of departure.
• Your Party must be from a maximum of 2 households (including support bubbles), as per current Laws.
• You and all your party must leave Out The Back and return home immediately if anyone in your party becomes ill or develops symptoms, you will then incur a decontamination fee of £250. Should you need to isolate at Out The Back beyond your booked holiday, you will incur additional costs for loss of profit @£1350/week or part of.
• All kitchen utensils, crockery etc. Must be washed through the dishwasher after use
• Beach towels will not be supplied as normal – Out The Back towels must not be taken off site. Please bring your own beach towels
• Remove all foodstuffs and belongings that your party brought to Out The Back when you leave. Beds must be stripped and placed in a laundry bag (provided), all towels placed in a laundry bag (provided), and all rubbish / recycling to placed in the outside bins.
• Ensure that Out The Back is well ventilated throughout your stay and when you leave.
• Follow all Government guidelines relevant to your stay and your group.
• The hot tub may not be available during the Pandemic (we are awaiting guidance on this)
• Ensure you have adequate holiday insurance if possible.
• Whilst we will endeavour to do all we can to make your safe, we at Out The Back cannot ensure 100% that the property will be COVID Safe, and we accept no liability should any of your party become ill during your stay with us.
• Out The Back retain the right to immediately cancel your stay at Out The Back, should the need arise for whatever reason, or if you break any of our Policy Rules, or any of the Governments Guidance.
Our rates are for the rental period of our Annex, known as ‘Out The Back’, and is based on two people sharing (normally a minimum of 2 nights – subject to application) and allow full use of Out The Back and all the facilities provided within the annex building. ‘Out The Back’ is part of the Shorebreak B&B business.
Rates are as advertised via our own Web site, and other internet based Web sites. Bookings can be made via the Air BnB Web site, and their booking terms and conditions will apply along side these general terms and conditions.
On application we may allow direct bookings. To confirm a booking, a “non refundable” booking deposit of £100, will be payable. ‘Shorebreak’ should not be considered booked until our acknowledgment of the deposit and/or confirmation of the booking has been received. Payment by credit card is not available. Deposits should be paid within 5 days of a booking request. For short notice bookings, (less than 1 month) payments in full will be payable prior to or on arrival.
‘Shorebreak’ maintains the right to charge an additional premium, especially during high season for short stays.
Full payment is to be received by ‘Shorebreak’ at least one calendar month prior to the commencement of the booking date, and this is to include a £100 refundable security deposit.
The refundable security deposit will be returned to our clients within 14 days of departure, and only after a satisfactory inspection of the property. Should there be a need to withhold any amount of the refundable security deposit, for whatever reason, notice will be given in writing to explain why. Should there be a need to make any repairs or replacements, full estimates or copies of receipts will be provided, and the amounts will be deducted from the £100 if cost exceed £100 you will be invoiced accordingly.
SHOREBREAK STRONGLY RECOMMENDS THAT CLIENTS TAKE OUT CANCELLATION HOLIDAY INSURANCE.
If booked via Air BnB then the Air BnB cancellation policy will apply, else;
Once the Booking Deposit has been received and confirmation has been sent to the client, in the event of any cancellation, or part cancellation, or failure to arrive by any or all of the clients, on the agreed date, for whatever reason including illness, the full booking fee / balance due must still be paid.
In all instances, notice of cancellation must be in writing and will be effective from the date of receipt by ‘Shorebreak’. In exceptional circumstances a proportion of the booking fee / balance due may be refunded / reduced at the discretion of the Owners
‘Shorebreak’ strongly recommends that clients take out Cancellation Holiday Insurance. The purchase of holiday insurance is not obligatory.
‘Shorebreak’ reserves the right, at its discretion, to terminate, without notice, an individual’s stay, or a booking in full, where deemed necessary. ‘Shorebreak’ also maintains the right to immediately terminate any booking if through unacceptable behaviour or as a result of any clients actions, which are likely to endanger or offend others (Please note that non compliance of our strict non smoking and no pets policy would constitute termination) In such circumstances any outstanding account must be settled, no refunds will be made.
In the case of goods, services, meals or drinks that are offered as part of a package and remain untaken, no allowance refund or alternative will be made.
Payment of final accounts and deposits are acceptable by cash, bank transfer or by cheque accompanied by a valid cheque guarantee card. Cheques should be made payable to ‘Annie CREO’. Invoices (especially for businesses) are available on request.
‘Out The Back’ and Shorebreak B&B are not VAT registered.
Care of the Property
The client shall take all reasonable and proper care of the property and its furniture, pictures, fittings and effects in or on the property and leave them in the same state of repair, condition, cleanliness and tidiness as at the commencement of the rental period.
Breakages or Damage
The client is required to inform the owner of any damage or breakage in or around the property promptly so that it can be repaired and replaced as soon as possible, and for the next client.
The client is bound to reimburse the owners for replacement, repair or extra cleaning costs where reasonably demanded by the owners for damage caused by the client.
Arrival / Departure;
Clients are asked to arrive between 16:00 and 18:00 or otherwise make suitable arrangements with ‘Shorebreak’. Out The Back will not be available before 16:00 on the day of arrival. If clients have not arrived by 10pm (22:00) and have not phoned ahead to warn of their late arrival, it will be assumed that they are not coming and it may not be possible to gain access to the Annex.
Clients are requested to vacate Out The Back by 10.00am on morning of departure. Bags can be left on the day of departure by arrangement only.
Faults & Complaints
Any faults or complaints must be reported to the owners at the time of the occurrence or as soon as reasonably possible. Any complaints received after the event will not be accepted. In the event of any major failure of any equipment, property or utilities, this will be dealt with as speedily as possible. The owners cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience caused. All equipment and property is maintained on a regular basis.
Children should only use the hot tub with parents consent and be supervised at all times and they should be aged eight or over. Hot Tub rules as per house manual should be adhered too.
Clients are requested not to entertain non residents anywhere within the Annex or grounds.
Clients are given a key to the front door so that they may come and go at their convenience for the duration of their stay, these must be returned on departure, else a fee of £100 will be levied. There is no curfew.
Pets are not permitted although Guide Dogs are welcomed on request.
We do not have any ‘cots or facilities’ for young children.
These terms and conditions supersede all others and are effective from 1st October 2014. The right is reserved to amend the contents without notice.