COVID 19 Specific T&C’s;
We at Shorebreak also have clear Terms and Conditions to protect us all; and we clearly have to adapt these to cover this Pandemic to ensure the safety of all.
We will therefore insist that all guests read and accept our additional new conditions in writing, prior to continuing any booking with us. Should these not be acceptable to you or any of your party, you may cancel your holiday at no additional costs, and all money already paid will be refunded. Once you accept these conditions our standard cancellation Policy Conditions will then apply. (These new conditions may also be subject to change as the Pandemic / Government Guidance develops).
• Do Not attend if any person in your party is ill or shows any symptoms
• To ensure that we are able to make Shorebreak Covid Safe – access to the property will be from 17:00, and we request you leave by 09:00 on the day of departure.
• Your Party must be from a maximum of 2 households (including support bubbles), as per current Laws.
• You and all your party must leave Shorebreak and return home immediately if anyone in your party becomes ill or develops symptoms, you will then incur a decontamination fee of £250. Should you need to isolate at Shorebreak beyond your booked holiday, you will incur additional costs for loss of profit @£1350/week or part of.
• All kitchen utensils, crockery etc. Must be washed through the dishwasher after use
• Beach towels will not be supplied as normal – Shorebreak towels must not be taken off site. Please bring your own beach towels
• Remove all foodstuffs and belongings that your party brought to Shorebreak when you leave. Beds must be stripped and placed in a laundry bag (provided), all towels placed in a laundry bag (provided), and all rubbish / recycling to placed in the outside bins.
• Ensure that Shorebreak is well ventilated throughout your stay and when you leave.
• Follow all Government guidelines relevant to your stay and your group.
• The hot tub may not be available during the Pandemic (we are awaiting guidance on this)
• Ensure you have adequate holiday insurance if possible.
• Whilst we will endeavour to do all we can to make your safe, we at Shorebreak cannot ensure 100% that the property will be COVID Safe, and we accept no liability should any of your party become ill during your stay with us.
• Shorebreak retain the right to immediately cancel your stay at Shorebreak, should the need arise for whatever reason, or if you break any of our Policy Rules, or any of the Governments Guidance.
The rates are for a rental period of 7 days from Saturday to Saturday, and allow use of Shorebreaks 3 x 1st floor bedrooms and bathrooms, lounge, kitchen diner and wet room. Including all the facilities provided in those rooms, and the property.
Rates are as advertised via our Web site, and other internet based sites, please note these will differ depending on the site fees. Bookings can be made directly with Shorebreak, by Telephone, E-mail or via other web based sites. To confirm a booking, a “non refundable” booking deposit of £200, will be payable. Again please note, some web based sites will charge a booking fee, and Shorebreak will still require a deposit. Shorebreak should not be considered reserved until our acknowledgment of the deposit and/or confirmation of the booking has been received from Shorebreak. Payment by credit card is not available. Deposits should be paid within 5 days of a booking request. For short notice bookings, (less than one calendar month) payment in full will be payable on booking.
Shorebreak maintains the right to charge an additional premium, especially during high season or for short stays.
Full payment is to be received by Shorebreak one calendar month prior to commencement of the booking date, and is to include a £200 refundable security deposit.
Non payment of the balance of the rent by the due date shall be construed as a cancellation of the contract.
The refundable security deposit will be returned to our clients within fourteen days of departure, and only after a satisfactory inspection of the property. Should there be a need to withhold any amount of the refundable security deposit, for whatever reason, notice will be given in writing to explain why. Should there be a need to make any repairs or replacements, full estimates or copies of receipts will be provided, and the amounts will be deducted from £200.
SHOREBREAK STRONGLY RECOMMENDS THAT CLIENTS TAKE OUT CANCELLATION HOLIDAY INSURANCE.
In the event of any cancellation, or part cancellation, or failure to arrive by any or all of the guests, on the agreed date, for whatever reason including illness, Shorebreak will endeavour to re-let the accommodation for the period of the cancellation but for any part of the cancelled visit that is not re-let full charge will be levied. Even if re let a cancellation fee will be levied. In all instances notice of cancellation must be in writing and will be effective from the date of receipt by Shorebreak. Shorebreak strongly recommends that guests take out Cancellation Holiday Insurance. The purchase of holiday insurance is not obligatory.
Shorebreak reserves the right, at its discretion, to terminate, without notice, an individual’s stay, or a booking in full, where deemed necessary through unacceptable behaviour or as a result of actions which are likely to endanger or offend others (Please note that non compliance of our strict non smoking and no pets policy would constitute termination) In such circumstances any outstanding account must be settled, no refunds will be made, and cleaning fees may apply.
Payment of final accounts and deposits are acceptable by cash, bank transfer or by cheque accompanied by a valid cheque guarantee card. Cheques should be made payable to ‘Annie Creo’. Invoices (especially for businesses) are available on request.
Shorebreak is not a VAT registered company.
Guests are welcome to consume beverages in the bedrooms but in the event of spillage / spoilage to furnishings and/or bedding, a charge will be liable to either professionally clean or cost of replacement if the former is unsuccessful or inappropriate.
Arrival / Departure;
Guests are asked to arrive between 4pm and 6pm or otherwise make suitable arrangements with Shorebreak.
Rooms will not be available before 4pm on the day of arrival. If guests have not arrived by 10pm and have not phoned ahead to warn of their late arrival, it will be assumed that they are not coming and it may not be possible to gain access to the house.
Guests are requested to vacate the house by 10am on morning of departure. Bags can be left on the day of departure by arrangement only.
Faults & Complaints;
Any faults or complaints must be reported to the management at the time of the occurrence or as soon as reasonably possible. Any complaints received after the event will not be accepted. In the event of any major failure of any equipment, property or utilities, this will be dealt with as speedily as possible. The management cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience caused. All equipment and property is maintained on a regular basis.
Guests are requested not to entertain non residents anywhere within the house and gardens without permission.
Guests are given a key to the front door so that they may come and go at their convenience for the duration of their stay. There is no curfew.
Pets are not permitted although Guide Dogs are welcomed on request and only after authorisation.
The number of guests staying at Shorebreak must not exceed 6.
We do not allow single sex groups or groups of people under the age of 25.
These terms and conditions supersede all others and are effective from 8th September 2017. The right is reserved to amend the contents without notice.
Non Availability of Shorebreak;
If for any reason beyond the owners control the property is not available on the dates booked, for example as a result of flooding, all rent will be refunded in full but the hirer shall have no further claim against Shorebreak or its owners.
Right of Entry;
The hire must allow the owners and agents to reasonable access to the property for any maintenance and to check the hot tub.
Children should only use the hot tub with parents consent and be supervised at all times and they should be aged eight or over. Hot Tub rules as per house manual should be adhered too.
Every effort is made to keep all equipment and appliances in full working order. However we cannot accept liability for problems outside of our reasonable control, such as breakdowns of domestic appliances including plumbing and the hot tub although every effort will be made to rectify problems as soon as possible.